- 460 INR
- 5 Years
- Room Temperature
Our years of involvement in this domain has enabled us to manufacture, supply and export Sunset Yellow FCF. To win trust of our clients, we make use of latest technology and prime quality chemicals in the manufacturing process of these products. To rule out the possibility of any defect, our offerings are strictly examined on predefined parameters under strong inspection of quality experts. Our Sunset Yellow FCF finds its application in various industries like food processing, cosmetic and many more.
- Zero impurity
- Precise composition
- Soluble in water
The synthetic 'coal tar' and azo yellow dye offered by us are useful in fermented foods which must be heat treated.
Our Sunset Yellow FCF can also be used in the following foods:
- Breadcrumbs and cheese sauce mix.
- Orange squash, orange jelly, marzipan, Swiss roll, apricot jam, citrus marmalade, lemon curd, sweets, hot chocolate mix and packet soups, trifle mix.
- Cereals, baked goods, snack foods, ice cream, beverages, dessert powders, confections.
|FD&C No.||Yellow 6|
|E.E.C No.||E 110|
|C.I. Food Colour No.||Yellow 3|
|Other Names||fd&c yellow 6, c.i. food yellow 3, e110, orange yellow s , acid yellow 6, FLAVUM ORANGEATUM , Flavum SY, , Gold orange S, Lebensmittelorange 2, Luteum S, Orange Yellow S, , Narancs ¡rga FCF|
|Chemical Name||Disodium Salt of 1-(4-sulphophenylazo) -2- napthol- 6-sulphonic acid|
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Carton Box & Poly Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
D-14/5, TTC Industrial Area, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai , Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400075, India